[Samba] PDC migration: printing trouble.

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Mon Apr 7 06:49:31 GMT 2008

I had this problem also.

I was using the Point en Print Setup for upload the printer drivers.
i also tried deleting the registry keys in windows, but my solution was.

i reuploaded ( overwrited ) my printer drivers, set de settings per printer
again, and my problem was solved.
No slow printer properties screens, or slow selecting the printer.

Louis