[Samba] Samba/ADS Question

Chris Nighswonger cnighswonger at foundations.edu
Mon Oct 22 01:41:37 GMT 2007

Any further word on this for me?

tnx.

--
Chris Nighswonger
Network & Systems Director
cnighswonger at foundations.edu
V:910-892-8761
C:919-820-5473
NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic mail message is
intended only for the use of the intended recipient, and may also be
protected by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 USC
Sections 2510-2521. If the reader of this message is not the intended
If you have received this communication in error, please reply to the
sender, and delete the original message. Thank you.