[Samba] samba PDC - NT Usermanager no groups dispayed.

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed Oct 17 10:40:44 GMT 2007

Hi everyone,

i'm running debian etch ( upgraded from sarge )
comform my debian big samba howto  (
http://lists.samba.org/archive/samba/2005-December/114817.html )

After the upgrade from debian sarge to etch im missing my domain groups in
the nt usermanager.

i cant figure out whats wrong. The groups are in the ldap and are working.
I deplay printer based on groups and this is still working.

But it would be nice to have my groups back.

atm im working to move my pdc to a new server. When finished ill make a new
howto.

This howto will contain multi ldap setup and pdc/bdc support. ( no slurp for
ldap but replsync )

Thanx in advance,

Louis