[Samba] Sharing a shared folder

Brandon Pedersen bped at byu.edu
Tue Oct 9 20:26:34 GMT 2007

You know, thinking about it, this may be more of a imaging services
change...but since the new server is running imaging services that dish out
the image file that is mounted to the server then it is not really sharing
the mounted file the samba client is just getting the file from the old
server and then the new server is just pushing it out to the client...don't
think there is much I can do about that.