[Samba] BUILTIN groups mapping via winbind!!

Kaustubh Chaudhari c_kitu at yahoo.co.in
Thu Nov 1 13:56:02 GMT 2007

Hi Herman.

This is really a helpful information, but i am not able to understand
why in built group we cant see a mapping for a normal user, as if we
look Builtin is also a OU and we have some Builtin users and groups in it.

If i create a OU and groups or users in it than i can see all those but
just not with Buitin.

Feel free to correct me, if you find i am wrong.

Thanks for your interest in this.

Regards,
Kaustubh.