[Samba] pdc configuration

Jon Wilson iambiscuit at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 14:53:31 GMT 2007

Hi all,

just read this thread and sparked a couple thoughts ...

Re: {Digitally encrypt...,> Digitally encrypt secure, Digitally sign
... } options
I'm not starting an argument here or saying you are wrong, merely
making the observation that I've never had to do this to make any of
our 350 workstations join the domain ... well not that I can remember
anyhow.

Also:
Re: >    socket options = TCP_NODELAY SO_RCVBUF=8192 SO_SNDBUF=8192

And here is my question I guess ...

I *thought* I've recently read the O_RCVBUF=8192 SO_SNDBUF=8192
options shouldnt be used on 2.6 kernels. Have I got the wrong end of
the stick here or is this the case ?

Many thanks

/Jon