[Samba] samba groupware integration

James A. Dinkel jdinkel at bucoks.com
Tue Mar 20 21:56:59 GMT 2007

You might check out eGroupware.  It can share an OpenLDAP server for
authenticating users and I believe it also has a file browser.  I'm
pretty sure the file browser will be independent of Samba though, but
what you can do is share the same directory with Samba that is in the
eGroupware file browser.  Or, if your file share is on a different
server (actually a much better idea), then mount the file share in a
location that is used by the eGroupware file browser.

James