[Samba] roaming profile not uploaded correctly when logging out for the first time

Jason Baker jbaker at glastender.com
Wed Mar 14 12:17:46 GMT 2007

I experienced this same issue and it turned out to be a permissions
problem in the windows client. I had copied some files from the users
old machine profile to their new domain profile and then logged out. It
complained that it could not write to the roaming profile. I went back
into the account, in your case it would be C:\Documents and
Settingsd\user\SendTo\31/2Floppy(A).lnk and right click the file and go
to Sharing and Security. You need to make sure the domain user has read
write access to that file. After I changed the permissions, logout was
successful.

*Jason Baker
*/IT Coordinator/

*Glastender Inc.*