[Samba] windows don't browse samba server 3.0.x

carts csbur at tiscali.it
Wed Jun 27 17:22:46 GMT 2007

hi
sorry my english :-)
from windows don't look the samba server, if I try to enter by ip (start ->
run-> //[server-samba ip])I look the shared directories and files are ok.
the problem start when I have upadate a linux server from fedora 4 to 6 and
also from another server from fedora 6 to 7
before worked good
i don't modify the smb.cfg
suggestions ???
thanks

ah the problem don't start after the installation (upgrade) from cd's but
after the packages updates from lan

ps:
SELINUX è disactivated
the testparam log: