[Samba] The process cannot access the file because another process has locked a portion of the file

Sandra sandra-nascimento at prodesan.com.br
Tue Jun 26 19:26:13 GMT 2007

I have a directory in a linux server (Debian) and it was exported by nfs to
another linux server (Debian). In this last server, the directory was
included in smb.conf (Samba) for Windows users.
I can access the share from windows and create news files, but I cannot move
files inside the subdirectories of the share. When I try to do this, I
receive the follow message:

Cannot copy file_name. The process cannot access the file because another
process has locked a portion of the file.

Anybody knows something about it?

Sandra

--
Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de antivírus e
 acredita-se estar livre de perigo.