[Samba] Moving user accounts from a domain to another - and changing their logins

Francis Galiegue fg at one2team.com
Mon Jun 25 14:34:17 GMT 2007

Le dimanche 24 juin 2007, Francis Galiegue a écrit :
> Hello everyone,
>
> I have two domains, let's call them D1 and D2.

OK, I've lost a mail here, but whoever gave me the URL pointing to Message-ID:
43A472FD.5080307 at sutinen.com, thanks! This worked. A bit long, but it worked.

As I've "only" 30 users to migrate, I think I'll be able to do it in two or
three nights' worth work, so that's no big deal - until we decide to move
again and the number of users grow in the early hundreds... Bah, we'll see.
Who knows, at this time, maybe we'll have dropped Windows altogether and
migrated to Linux on desktops :p

Francis Galiegue, fg at one2team.com
12bis rue de la Pierre Levée, 75011 PARIS
+33143381980, +33683877875