[Samba] problem after update 3.0.22 -> 3.0.24

Guido Lorenzutti guido at lorenzutti.com.ar
Mon Jun 25 12:08:05 GMT 2007

Hi John, the same thing happend to me with the groups. net rpc groups or
wbinfo -g dosen't work anymore. In the PDC and in the domain member
machines.

I really don't know what to do anymore... the ntlm authentication stop
working... And I try like you newer versions and the same problem. Only
if I downgrade to 3.0.14 ( ex stable ) the things works OK. I try to
delete all the tdb and rejoin to the domain or a new workstation and
same problem.

Any help would be great.

Bye.