[Samba] share names in WXP

Libor Kunes libor.kunes at sion.cz
Mon Jun 18 10:02:39 GMT 2007

I use samba 3.0.9 on my server. Now I installed WXP on one of the
clients but I have problems with the network share names. If a user
wants to download something on the network share he can see only the
name of the samba "Samba 3.0.9." but he can not see the name of the
share (the dialog box is small). Under windows 2000 there is not problem
with it. Of course I have the network share names mapped on the letters.
could anyone please help me what to change so that the user could see
the name of the share when e.g. downloading a document on the network
drive?
Thank
libor