[Samba] Invalid Argument ls dir mounted share

Anderson Kopke adakopke at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 17:51:40 GMT 2007

Man...

 Im having this same problem. Im also using Fedora Core 6, and i will sugest
you make a test. Try to open your directory with firefox (like
file:///<mountpoint>). When i do that, firefox open the directory normally.
I know, it inst solve our problem but its a evidence.

  Well, i will try to find more information about it, if i solve it first
than you .. i will tell you. ok?

  Good Luck.