[Samba] Write access to one user and Read-Only for anyother

Maginot Junior maginot.junior at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 15:37:09 GMT 2007

Hmm now its workin... BUT one more thing, and if I dont want to be prompted
for an user name ?
What I want to do is map the share with the foouser login and username info
and all other who try to view the share could do it at the most transparent
way, with no question for user and password... is that possible?

And thanks for the help, worked great =)

--
Maginot Júnior
"the game of life"