[Samba] Samba4Wins

Maximiliano Comerci maximiliano.arg at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 13:13:55 GMT 2007

Hello,
        I have two servers with SAMBA 3.0.24-30 (PDC and BDC) and OpenLdap
(MASTER and SLAVE) and now I want to remove the wins servers (in Windows NT)
and put samba4wins in the PDC and other samba4wins in the BDC replicating,
but I dont know how to do a correct configuration for samba4wins, and i
Don't find a good howto or tutorial or documentation to do that.

        Somebody has a working configuration or procedure for samba4wins
replicating between two or but servants??. This is very imporant for me
because this are the las servers with Windows and I want to clear of my
network ;-).

Thnx. Very Much!

Max