[Samba] Is there a way to support both local and roaming profile with one server / domain?

Michael Lueck mlueck at lueckdatasystems.com
Sat Jul 14 01:14:11 GMT 2007

Recent list messages got me thinking... Is there a way to support both local and roaming profile with one server / domain?

As I understand it, the "magic" line that tells Samba not to do roaming profiles is the smb.conf line:

    logon path =

Which the line must exist, and must be set to null.

But that is in the global section. So is there a way to support both local and roaming... with some Samba magic?! ;-)

TIA!

--
Michael Lueck
Lueck Data Systems