[Samba] modification time inconsistency

adrian sender adrian_au1 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 13 00:35:52 GMT 2007

Hey Guys,

I have also noticed this problem; we have a ftp server with samba on it. I
was trying to use find with mtime to remove folders older then 6 months.
However when a folder is moved through a samba share the date stamp stays
the same.

This causes issues as old folders that want to be kept are moved; however
the date stamp still remains the same.

Is this going to be fixed in 3.2.0?

Cheers,

Adrian S.