[Samba] Samba v3.0.23a BROKE my network

Natxo Asenjo natxo.asenjo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 15:00:33 GMT 2007

On 1/24/07, Chris Hall <chris.hall at halldom.com> wrote:

> I run Samba as a PDC for a small network.  I used to use smbpassword and
> went through the pain of changing up to tdbsam.
>
> I have just upgraded from v3.0.14a to v3.0.23a.

I have just (today!) done nearly exactly this same thing. I went from
the sarge samba to the sernet-release, from 3.0.14a to 3.0.23d

The only difference, I guess, was that I have a ldap backend (and had
it already back with 3.0.14a). The upgrade has been painless. I
already had the group mappings and all that. YMMV.
---
Groeten,
J.Asenjo