[Samba] Samba v3.0.23a BROKE my network

John H Terpstra jht at Samba.Org
Fri Jan 26 01:46:51 GMT 2007

Chris,

I feel your pain and share your concerns. Additionally, I appreciate the fact
that you have spoken up.  Now that you have spent so much energy in creating
awareness of the problems, could we possibly tempt you to help solve the
documentation problem while the issue is still fresh in your memory and while
you may still have a clear sense of where someone in your shoes might search
in the HOWTO to find a solution.

Please would you prepare and submit documentation updates that will fix the
problem you so clearly understand is there? Please would you help us to save
other poor souls from the pain you went through.

Feel free to email your documentation changes directly to me at
<jht at samba.org>. I am keen to help you to fix this part of the problem.

Cheers,
John T.