[Samba] What Happened to my SAMBA? Permissions Issue

Thu Jan 25 21:18:48 GMT 2007

Travis Bullock wrote:
> Nope...nadda..
>
> No yums, no new client O/S's.....nada....

You're sure there were no new Windows Critical Updates or MS Office
updates that might have been applied automatically that might have done
something?

Sorry, but it just doesn't make sense that something can work for
months, then stop working, with NOTHING changing. Maybe even some file
corruption somewhere? Have you checked all of the filesystems on the
Samba server?

Anyway, good luck with this, and sorry I couldn't be more help...

--

Best regards,

Charles