[Samba] samba attributes for openldap

chechu chechu chechuironman at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 16 21:46:38 GMT 2007

Hi,
(sorry for my english I'm a telecomunications student from spain)
I'm building a PDC with samba from a ldapbackend which was created
without samba attributes...it's a very big database...does someone know
how can I add the samba attributes to all users..? and what attributes I
have to add so that the pdc have the next characteristics:

- backend openldap(replica-server,it's not the master, i think i'll have
to add attributes on both servers)

- kerberos passwords
- home directory and profile in the server by openafs or samba

thanks