[Samba] Auto Create user home directory

Dale Schroeder dale at BriannasSaladDressing.com
Mon Jan 15 20:33:29 GMT 2007

I see you have "template homedir = /home/%D/%U".  Did you create the
directory /home/CAD?  It is not created automatically, and that is one
thing that seems to be left out of the how-to's.  I set the directory
permissions to 770, owned by root*:*"DOMAIN+Domain Users".  After doing
this, all my user home directories were created on 1st login.

Good luck,
Dale