[Samba] Complicated question

Jason Baker jbaker at glastender.com
Thu Jan 11 22:49:56 GMT 2007

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but here goes. I
just put together a PDC using Samba. I have given users the ability to
change their passwords (once every 7 days) if they wish. I used to keep
a list of usernames and passwords in a spread-sheet, so I could keep
track of the servers that I needed to update with the correct password
if anything changed. That being said. What do I do about authentication
if I want to add a NAS? I basically won't know what user's passwords are
and if/when they change them. How do I allow them access to the NAS
shares with the proper permissions, while still maintaining the
flexibility of allowing them to change their passwords?
--

*Jason Baker
*/IT Coordinator/

*Glastender Inc.*