[Samba] Samba + Quantum StorNext FS (SNFS)

Peer-Joachim Koch pkoch at bgc-jena.mpg.de
Wed Feb 28 15:52:58 GMT 2007

Hi,

we have STorNEXT together with samba and NFS.
All StorNEXT Clients have all 6 FS mounted.
The samba server exporting different mount points.
But it is possible to export the same folders from both sides.

We have our whole file service on SNFS ( nearly 40TB) 12 Clients.

What kind of problem do you have ?

Bye, Peer

Max-Planck-Institut fuer Biogeochemie
Dr. Peer-Joachim Koch
Hans-Knöll Str.10            Telefon: ++49 3641 57-6705
D-07745 Jena                 Telefax: ++49 3641 57-7705