[Samba] URGENT! Need to move Samba to another computer (Error NT_STATUS_NO_TRUST_SAM_ACCOUNT)

Gary Dale garydale at torfree.net
Fri Feb 23 19:36:54 GMT 2007

Looking back at your smb.conf I noticed your workgroup is BOXYZZY. Try
using that in your join request.

[global]
interfaces = 123.456.70.59/255.255.255.0
allow hosts = 123.456.70. .dhcp.doodah.edu localhost
deny hosts = 0.0.0.0/0
netbios name = BOXYUNIX
security = domain
workgroup = BOXYZZY
wins server = 123.456.70.13
name resolve order = wins hosts bcast
dns proxy = yes
encrypt passwords = yes
password server = boxy2K3a boxy2K3b
client use spnego = no
os level = 0
preferred master = no
local master = no
domain master = no
guest account = nobody
invalid users = root bin sys uucp nuucp daemon adm lp smtp ppp listen
dead time = 15
log level = 1
lpq cache time = 30