[Samba] Installing Windows XP printer drivers onto Samba 3.0.24

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 14:43:06 GMT 2007

On 2/13/07, Marc Balmer <marc at msys.ch> wrote:
> dear samba users
>
> I have been searching the online documents, howtos and such yet I did
> not find an answer to my question/problem, so if you have any hints for
> me that would be much appreciated....:

This was discussed here last week and there is some good troubleshooting here:

http://lists.samba.org/archive/samba/2007-February/129326.html

I have also spent at least 2 days with this and I do not have Point
and Print working. For me the drivers install but when I go to
associate them to the to the printer I get access denied in windows
and a similar error in linux.

John