[Samba] Samba Domain authentication and shares

Dale Schroeder dale at BriannasSaladDressing.com
Mon Feb 12 22:24:57 GMT 2007

Kevin,

Without your Samba version and smb.conf, it is hard to diagnose what the
problem might be.
Since many use "security = ADS" and winbind to authenticate against a
W2K3 domain, see if these resources are of any help to you:

http://www.enterprisenetworkingplanet.com/netos/article.php/3487081
http://www.enterprisenetworkingplanet.com/netos/article.php/10951_3502441_1

Dale