[Samba] Howto setup printing with Windows XP Clients, Cups and samba..

"schönfeld / in-medias-res.com" schoenfeld at in-medias-res.com
Thu Feb 8 13:30:08 GMT 2007

Hi,

thanks for the reply. But i cannot imagine that this could solve my
problem. Cause the main problem is: How do i get the right drivers
uploaded to my samba server (download does work, if it does have
drivers, printing aswell).

Thanks in advance

Best regards

Patrick

--
in medias res Gesellschaft für Kommunikationstechnologien mbH
Dahlenerstr. 570

tel. +49 (0) 2166 - 9999685
fax. +49 (0) 2166 - 9999800
email: schoenfeld at in-medias-res.com