[Samba] difficulty setting up Samba PDC.. please help... out of ideas

J jae at platinumpsi.com
Thu Dec 20 21:58:55 GMT 2007

Incidentally, this is being written (at log level 2), when I attempt to
log bryan in:

[2007/12/20 15:52:16, 2] auth/auth.c:check_ntlm_password(309)
  check_ntlm_password:  authentication for user [bryan] -> [bryan] ->
[bryan] succeeded

If authentication is succeeding, why am I getting the message that the
user doesn't exist in Windows?