[Samba] SAMBA under window?

simo idra at samba.org
Wed Dec 19 04:00:32 GMT 2007

On Wed, 2007-12-19 at 13:24 +1100, hce wrote:
> But what about those who can only run
> window file system, and only simply copy or delete files from the
> window file systm, who has no idea to intall and run window ssh, scp
> or ftp? (please don't ask me again why I should support them.)

Jim,
a small web application will probably be easier than mounting a remote
file system. There are extremely tiny web servers that easily support
cgi or embedded trimmed down interpreted languages like perl or python.

It's easier that way for most things I can think of except, perhaps,
moving large quantities of files.

Simo.

--
Simo Sorce