[Samba] samba passwords and ldap + telnet.. SOLVED

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Tue Dec 18 08:16:13 GMT 2007

Hi,

Thanks voor the answheres.

I solved this problem, i use Delta-syncrepl to replicate my databases.
then i us the readonly database. during the database sync something
went wrong. I resetted my access log of the master database and this solved
my problemen. The exact problem was, that the password fields and the login
shell
wasn't replicated.

Louis