[Samba] Sign Secure channnel

Downing, Eugene (CTR) Eugene.Downing at hq.dodea.edu
Fri Aug 31 14:36:18 GMT 2007

This is a quick question is this still an issue with setting these
security policies to enabled or will the latest version fix this issue?
Our windows environment has changed and these policies have to be
enabled now.  Everything was working fine until these policies were set
to enable.  I have searched the internet and found a lot of old
information about these setting having to be disable but I just want a
defined answer in regards to the latest version.  Any information is
appreciated.

Domain member: Digitally encrypt or sign secure channel data (always)

Enabled

Domain member: Digitally encrypt secure channel data (when possible)

Enabled

Domain member: Digitally sign secure channel data (when possible)

Enabled