Fwd: [Samba] Problem with netlogon\logon.bat not mapping alldrives

Jai Lamerton jai.lamerton at sial.com
Fri Aug 31 01:57:05 GMT 2007

Unfortunately no more drives magically appear after 2 - 3 minutes. The only
drives that get mapped sometimes (1 out of the three) stays the only drive
mapped.

Also the script seems to complete its course in a reasonable time. However
see my previous post with script output, there seems to be some problems.