Fwd: [Samba] Problem with netlogon\logon.bat not mapping all drives

fred.samba at fredsnet.org fred.samba at fredsnet.org
Tue Aug 28 14:00:49 GMT 2007

greetings,

we use a netlogon.bat file as well, but we use it to call a VBscript. it
works 99.999% of the time in our environment unless there's something
wrong with the client. We haven't had any problems.

I can e-mail you our current working copies (sanitized of course) if you'd
like to try it out.  its nice because the way its written, you can
interregate a group membership and map different drives based on that
membership.  we have specific groups for the logon script so its easy to
administer.

let me know, and I'll send them to you off list (its not really samba
related.) or anyone for that matter.

Fred