[Samba] php includes lost

Phill Atwood me at phillatwood.name
Wed Aug 22 14:56:30 GMT 2007

We have a windows network and the server is running mysql and php.  If I
  access our web app via firefox from a windows box the app works fine.
  However, if I connect to it thru my laptop which is running Debian
Etch and using samba I can access the web page but it doesn't function
properly because the include statments in the php code aren't
functioning properly.  I have a feeling it is either  a problem with my
samba configuration or perhaps it is because I'm not entering the
correct workgroup in the password dialog.  When I use another windoze
machine it doesn't ask me for a workgroup.  I'm having trouble
discovering what ones are defined if any on our system.

Any suggestions for this problem are appreciated.

Thanks,
Phill