[Samba] NTLM proxy auth against a Samba 3 server

Dan Searle dan at adelix.com
Tue Aug 7 15:41:02 GMT 2007

Hi,

Erm, ok, so can you point me in the right direction? If I already have
a working NTLM authentication system with squid, ntlm_auth, winbindd
running against a windows 2003 server, what do I need to change to
make it authenticate against a samba 3 server?

I would have tried this myself but I can find no docs anywhere that
explain how to do it.

Dan...

--

Dan Searle
Adelix Ltd

Adelix Ltd is a registered company in England & Wales No. 4232156
VAT registration number 779 4232 91
Adelix Ltd is BS EN ISO 9001:2000 Certified (No. GB 12763)

Any views expressed in this email communication are those
of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states
them to be the views of a member of Adelix Ltd.  Adelix Ltd. does not
represent, warrant or guarantee that the integrity of this communication
has been maintained nor that the communication is free of errors or
interference.