[Samba] Keeping samba off the internet

Rune Tønnesen rune at tonnesen.org
Sun Aug 5 17:35:27 GMT 2007

John G Walker skrev:
> But one thing: where do I find the name resolve order param? It seems
> to be in the right order for me, but I don't like having things work
> just be chance. I'll feel happier if I know I can fix things if they go
> wrong,

this should do

# /etc/host.conf - resolver configuration file
#
# Please read the manual page host.conf(5) for more information.
#
#
# The following option is only used by binaries linked against
# libc4 or libc5. This line should be in sync with the "hosts"
# option in /etc/nsswitch.conf.
#
order hosts, bind
#
# The following options are used by the resolver library:
#
multi on

--
Rune Tønnesen