[Samba] profiles?

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 14:19:18 GMT 2007

On 8/1/07, mikee <mikeegg1 at mac.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 01 Aug 2007, John Drescher might have said:
>
> > > Do I need to use the policy editor on every windows box to change
> > > what is sync'd back to the samba server?

BTW, the answer to that question was yes. Either via the policy editor
or via the registry settings they need to be applied to all machines.
My script adds the registry entries on every login which does not hurt
but gaurantees that every computer has the entries. I believe a reboot
is needed for them to be active but I don't worry as I know the user
will reboot some time in the future...

John