[Samba] danger in using pdbedit

Gary Dale garydale at torfree.net
Fri Apr 20 20:05:48 GMT 2007

There is an old saying "if it ain't broke, don't fix it!" LDAP is more
flexible than tdbsam and since you have it working, why switch? However,
if you insist on doing it, keep the LDAP backend until you are sure the
tdbsam backend is working.

Please note that you will likely want to switch back to LDAP at some
point, so don't say I didn't warn you!  :)