[Samba] notebook users question

Adam Williams awilliam at mdah.state.ms.us
Tue Apr 17 15:36:48 GMT 2007

We have some staff that will be receiving notebook computers and will be
doing field work (no internet access when not in the office).  In the
office they will be in our domain.  But, how do I handle them logging
into their computer when they are not in the office.  They won't be able
to contact the domain server for their login username and password.
What are my options?  Have them login as administrator/local user when
in the field, or is there some way to have Windows XP on the notebooks
cache their login username/password info and make it appear they are in
the domain?