[Samba] hide directories?

Mauricio Silveira msilveira at linuxbr.com
Mon Apr 16 15:16:54 GMT 2007

Just add the parameter "hide unreadable = yes" to the share declaration.
If you want to hide Rean-Only files too, just add "hide unwriteable
files = yes"
I think a service restart might be needed, 1st try to logoff/logon in a
client machine,  the try the command `smbcontrol smbd reload-config`
then logoff/logon again; If both fail, simply restart the service and
all goes well.

Mauricio