[Samba] Office products Locking issues

Mark Adams mark at campbell-lange.net
Mon Apr 2 17:05:19 GMT 2007

Hi All,

I have heard that there is a limit on the amount of saves you can have
on a file, but can not find any evidence to back this up (except for my
problems!). All files that I have been having these issues with, are
files that have been saved many many times (100+).

This happens from Word and Excel.

Has anyone heard of this? or have any links to pages that talk about
this?

Help appreciated.

Regards,
Mark