[Samba] About access controlling of sub directories of a shared directory

Maidul islam maidulkuet at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 26 07:14:56 GMT 2006

Dear All,

I am using samba server for file sharing. I gave a lot
file to be shared by users. But i want to control the
access of sub folders of a shared folder.How can i do
it?I am trying for last few days but i have failed.
Please help me if posible. It is to mention that my
server is at  Red Hat Linux 9.0 and users are at
Windows.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards

Md. Maidul Islam