[Samba] Fw: Samba and Windows 2003 functional level.

David_Schira at amat.com David_Schira at amat.com
Wed Nov 29 20:12:23 GMT 2006

Samba Team

Can samba run in a Windows 2003 Domain Mode  and 2003 Forest
Functionality? And if so, what Kind of configurations would I need
The Samba servers are not domain controllers, they are just stand alone
servers.

We have the following versions:
SAMBA 2.2 , 3.10,  3.11

and the security is the following.
security = SERVER

Regards

David Schira

Global Information Services
Directory Services

The content of this message is Applied Materials Confidential.  If you are
not the intended recipient and have received this message in error, any
use or distribution is prohibited. Please notify me immediately by reply
e-mail and delete this message from your computer system. Thank you.