[Samba] Re: QMAIL + SAMBA + LDAP

Cybionet cybionet at videotron.ca
Thu Nov 30 18:30:09 GMT 2006

Greeting Steve,

  I don't have pay enough attention at this part of my configuration,
but my Windows clients can change userPassword, LMPassword and
NTPassword at the same time. Now did your QMailUser and SambaSamAccount
in the LDAP directory are in the same entry (DN)?

Have you try  ldap passwd sync = yes in the smb.conf file?

Also look at your ldap.conf (in the /etc/openldap/ and not the in the
/etc/) and look for the entry:

  pam_password exop

Try this for now. Have you integrate the nss_ldap and pam_ldap on your
linux server?

Robert

You have surely see this page:
http://www.unicolet.org/linux/ldapsambaqmail.html