[Samba] Access to home drive

Dale Schroeder dale at BriannasSaladDressing.com
Wed Nov 29 14:50:10 GMT 2006

If you are using the 3.0.23 c or d version of Samba, one possibility is
to make the following change:
*valid users = DOMAIN\%S* (assuming that "\" is your winbind separator)
If you are using 3.0.23 *-->* 3.0.23b, you will have to get rid of the
"valid users" directive or upgrade to c or d.
If you're using some other version, then ???????

Good luck,
Dale