[Samba] samba: /etc/hosts.allow file example please

roger64 rogqip-suse at yahoo.fr
Tue Nov 21 10:25:36 GMT 2006

Hi,

About connection from Linux to Linux.

I wish to allow user roger on hostname oldlinux with IP 10.0.0.1 in
wokgroup MSHOME using eth0 thru router 10.0.0.138 to access my computer
(10.0.0.2) and copy files.

I would like to have the exact text of the /etc/hosts.allow file I must
write just to do it on the Samba server.  The man about hosts.allow speaks
about daemons list and clients list and goes way over my head.
In the smb.conf, I also think I have to wrote something about him?

Any help VERY MUCH appreciated because when roger tries to connect,  he
suffers from "infinite loop" syndrome and a light headache  too. .