[Spam] Re: [Samba] Machine trust relationship failed

Dale Schroeder dale at BriannasSaladDressing.com
Tue Nov 21 19:01:09 GMT 2006

Jack,

Since you feel that the join may not have succeeded, have you confirmed
this with "net rpc testjoin"?

If the join proves to be OK, then perhaps check here
<http://us5.samba.org/samba/docs/man/Samba-HOWTO-Collection/NetCommand.html#id2605054>
to see if privileges are a potential issue.

Dale