[Samba] again about 'Account is not authorized to login from this station'

Marc Muehlfeld Marc.Muehlfeld at medizinische-genetik.de
Mon Nov 13 22:33:48 GMT 2006

Hi,

Denis Kot schrieb:
> I have one server with samba and then I'm trying
> to connect to this server from windows machine I'm getting this: "Account
> is not authorized to login from this station".
You get this error, when you limit the logon to some workstations (set
sambaUserWorkstations attribute in passdb). Set this to empty to logon
from all workstations. You can do this NT UserManager or directly in LDAP
or wherever you store your data.

Best regards
Marc

--
Marc Muehlfeld
Zentrum fuer Humangenetik und Laboratoriumsmedizin Dr. Klein und Dr. Rost